Today I woke up as Mrs. Kotelman--it does not seem real. We have been working so hard for weeks to get everything ready and now it is as if a dream. I am so proud of my family and all that they did to make everything so special for Paul and I. I love them so much and owe them alot of hours of labor! Paul and I got to see some of the photos of the wedding so exciting!
It was so nice to have a brunch with our families at mom and dads on the patio. The weather was perfect. We got to say goodbye and thank you to our friends before they left.
Pauls cousin Gabe stayed till the afternoon. All of us took a break and went to the pool and just hung out and talked.
Earlier in the day we had learned that many of ny Mom's family had not been able to attend the wedding or left early due to my Aunt Eileen's health. We got a phone call in the afternoon that she was not doing at all good and headed to Viborg to pray for a miracle and possibly say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment