Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tours, France


Ah France--the land of love, fine wine and being nervous about not knowing the language.

We are in Tours and are getting ready to set off on a bike tour of the Loire Valley and Normandy tommorow. I am ready for some biking!

As for the land of love and wine I think that having some fine french food and local wine makes all feel like love :)

2 comments:

tanya said...

oh so many adventures already - and the fun is just beginning. so sorry to hear about your aunt. i know she's been struggling for awhile. my prayers are with and your family and you go this trial. this blog is a cool connection between us in the USA and you traveling abroad. excellent! oh so many memories...
some more photos of wedding, mixed w/ my family are located here: link

L and P said...

Tanya I love the pictures!