Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to Blogging

I have not been the best about staying in touch over the past year and a half.

My Grandma directly told me that I could write a letter now and then so I am going to start blogging again and then send via mail the updates to Grandma. Additionally, my sister-in-law does an incredible job with her blog and Paul's family keeps asking when we are going to update our blog --so we have succumbed to the pressure :) Now if I can get Paul to write some posts.

So exciting that I can change the name of the address and update remotely. I have to catch up on the new blog developments.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

ah - back from the dakotas. what a frozen tundra! i'm glad to be back with the 65° weather, even if it is raining! looking forward to updates!