Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chicago





Chicago--here we come!

Paul, Ken, Hayden, Ryker and I all set out for Chicago to see Memere and spend some time with the family.

Loved it! We spent time with our neices, went orienterring and wading through creeks, saw school concerts and watched some yard soccer games! They are so much fun to be around.

We got to hang out with Ryker and Hayden and go to a Porcupine Tree concert and had a fun time coming back in the rain on the El.

Still not sure who has the best pizza but we seemed to sample a lot. The deep dish at Giordanos I believe came in at number one.
The best latte ever was found at Bakin' and Eggs-- sooo good! I commented on how good it was and the server said "it should be that is a barista national champion making them."

No comments: