Goodbye’s are hard, really hard. We love Alaska and our friends. We have learned so much and lived here in full for over a decade. We started our journeys of dating, marriage and parenthood here supported by so many incredible friends.
It is hard to know how to be able to fully express our appreciation for everything that all our Alaskan friends and family did to help us embark on our journey. I simply don’t have the words to say how full my heart was and how much we will miss so many.
It is hard to know how to be able to fully express our appreciation for everything that all our Alaskan friends and family did to help us embark on our journey. I simply don’t have the words to say how full my heart was and how much we will miss so many.
It was a good thing to have 4,375 miles and 10 days (most of them without smart phones) to just process the past few weeks and the significant changes. I really don't have the words to express this--just a feeling of a full heart and an ache from the goodbyes.
The drive through Canada was beautiful and the kids did incredible on the ultimate family road trip.

1 comment:
I wish you the best Paul..... Already posted on Fb, see that for more with feeling😢
Post a Comment