| Ah Paris The Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame and the cafe we have enjoyed it all. Our cheap hotel honeymoon suite is located near Moulin Rouge. It consists of two twin beds shoved together and a bathroom that is so small you have to back in to close the door--there is no room for turns. Paul and I have laughed a lot about the crazy room--its real dirty but hey we are having a great time! We have been trying to not spend a lot of money on food. We have had great picnic with the Parisians in beuatiful parks. The French love to picnic like no culture I've ever seen--I enjoy it greatly. I am a picnic lover and Paul is begining to see the light :) What can you say and you lay in the grass eat your lunch and gaze up at the Eiffel Tower. We joined the city in thier annual celebration of soltice as musicians come out and almost every corner in some districts has street performers and musicians doing there act. We just wandered the city catching bits of classical Opera, the Eagles, break dancers, Jazz, mimes and everything in between. The streets were full like it was New Year's eve and people were all celebrating--it was so much fun. |
Friday, June 23, 2006
Paris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment